DID YOU KNOW....
* That 75 cents of every dollar we earn goes solely to pay our rent?
* That we are 97% volunteer-powered?
* That your financial support could help pay for additional staff to serve you better?
YOUR FINANCIAL SUPPORT IS NEEDED and appreciated!
Send your checks to:
Art Parts Creative Reuse Center
2870 Bluff Street
Boulder, CO 80301
Or click on the donate link below.
Click the button below to donate securely through PayPal.
Donations of up to 3 boxes/bags are accepted
during business hours only,
Monday. - Saturday, 10:30 - 6;
Wednesday, noon - 7pm.
We accept 4+ boxes/bins of clean,
non-toxic creative materials
from businesses and individuals on
Fridays & Saturdays,
10:30am - 5:30pm
To see what items we accept, please see our
updated Materials Listbelow.
Copyright 2019 - Art Parts Creative Reuse Center
Since we don't operate like a thrift store, please familiarize yourself with the following donation procedures prior to delivering your materials to us. When you arrive with your donation, a staff member will check your items: we can't always accommodate everything due to space constraints, overstock, or items not on our Materials List.
We're happy to answer calls at 720-379-5328 if you have questions about your items, or if you have a large quantity of materials; if we can't take it, we might know of another place that can. We also weigh each donation so that our waste diversion impact is measurable. Thanks for understanding when we can't dispose of any unaccepted donations on your behalf because we lack trash service.
All donations are 100% tax deductible.
Preparing Your Donations:
1. Collect items from our Materials List, (min. one paper grocery sack or equivalent box to earn a 15% OFF Preferred Donor Coupon).
2. Organize and bundle like items together, (like photos, etc.). Place small similar items (like buttons) in a clear ziplock bag. Organizing items by color is greatly appreciated but optional. Clean items are also very appreciated.
3. Stabilize glass in frames with masking tape and ensure that fragile items are protected from breakage.
4. Remove puzzle and board game pieces from their boxes and place in clear ziplock bags.
5. Glue sticks and bottles, paints, and similar liquids should be at least 1/2 full and still flowing and viable; NO dried or oozing glues, paint tubes, or unmarked, or containers.
NO EXTERIOR OR SPRAY PAINTS OF ANY KIND.
6. NO food containers of any kind except CLEAN, decorative, and vintage tins.
7. Fabrics should be clean and a minimum of 1/2 yard; no small cloth remnants please.
8. Due to lack of space, we no longer accept the following items: pill bottles, photography and darkroom equipment, broken cameras, gift wrap/plastic gift ribbon, drafting tables, office supplies, or collectible figurines.
SHARING THE STORIES IN YOUR STUFF is optional but deeply appreciated because it adds value to the humblest of items. Knowing where an item comes from -- its history and provenance -- transforms mere "things" into meaningful objects with a story to share. It can be anonymous. Or not. Please consider sharing your stories with us in a simple note tucked into your donation.
Adhering to all of the above guidelines will earn you
a 15% Off One Item Preferred Donor coupon!
Coupon must be presented at check-out.
for supporting Art Parts with your donations.
PLEASE DON'T LEAVE
ANYTHING OUTSIDE OUR DOOR AFTER HOURS:
It's not only a violation of our lease
but illegal in Boulder County.
Businesses -- Call or email us to arrange a free site visit and pick-up of your non-hazardous surplus.